I rushed all the way from work then back home to bath so that we could be on time for Mark and Jacq's wedding dinner. Had a bad day at work. Work have been frustrating maybe due to the '100kg of load' i am carrying all by myself. how i wish they could lighten my load a little. I have reached to a point whereby i am dragging my feet to work and i hate that feeling. I have given much thoughts of moving on but now is certainly not a good time. Maybe another 1-2 years time. Haiz.
Anyway, back to their wedding dinner. Morning hubby left home at 2.30am to Mark's house because they were suppose to fetch the bride at 4am!!!! This is the first time i have ever seen people fetching bride at 4am. So early. At night, the service was quite bad. Mark wasn't very happy about it too. The food was ok only. Nothing fantastic. They didn't have a emcee and thus the restaurant emcee took over and all the guest were laughing at her mandarin pronunciation xie xie became sek sek, yong jie tong xing became yong jei tong xing. I know we were rude to laugh but we couldn't help it. =p Frankly speaking, the whole thing was quite disorganized.
Ryann was bored again and he have got nothing to eat so end up we brought him a 'bao' to make him quietly sit in his high chair. He was quite cranky at the end of the dinner and fell asleep at 10pm but was woke up by their laughter and started crying. Ryann came back home with a bit of block nose. =(
In the middle of the night at 12 plus, Ryann kept crying and crying. I think he is teething and not forgetting together with his block nose. I applied the teething gel but it didn't work. Put him in the sarong also cry. He didn't sleep well last night all the way till 7 am!!! Both hubby and i were so tired. Hopefully this phrase will go soon.
Sunday, 19 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment