Friday, 17 October 2008

16th Oct Ryann seems to have bite himself

Ryann had this red mark on the internal part of his lips near his teeth. I guess he might have accidentally bite himself. So red. Hopefully it is not causing much pain.

Ryann today walk around quite a lot. He is standing well but he have this tendency to do heel raisers (Lift the heel up and down) like doing aerobics. =p
I still can remember when i was about 2 months pregnant i was still teaching aerobics. 2 class in the row some more. Maybe he sort of learned it from there. =p

When Ryann is still in my tummy, I expose him to quite a lot of loud and fast aerobics music. Maybe that could be the reason why Ryann is so super active and bad tempered. Wrong choice. My next baby must listen to Mozart. lolx!

0 comments: