Ryann today got jealous again. This time round he pushed Rhys away from mum again. So naughty. I told mum that she have to educate him that it is not right to push kor kor away. Ah mah is shared by everyone. BTH. He never even jealous when i carry Rhys lor.
Today he also started turning his head left and right to express no. Thou he had done it before few weeks back but this time he is responding to a question from sis. After that when we asked him to do again, he just refused.
Ryann also like to do a yoga pose 'downward dog' so funny and he will even go one round. Didn't manage to get the video but this is how he look like. I didn't remember going for yoga class when i was pregnant thou. =p

I also realized that Ryann is only scared of mum when she is angry with him. Once mum scold him, he will immediately keep quiet and just stare at mum. If mum still continue to scold him, he will start to play with his tongue and then will "bian zhui" and eyes will turn red. If mum didn't stop then, he will start crying. BTH. Hubby said sometimes really angry with him but when he see his cute face, he cant be angry anymore. That is really true.
I loved the video clip my sister did for Rhys. I dunno why after seeing this video, i almost feel like tearing but those were happy tears. Rhys have grown up to be a smart little boy. I still can remember the first time i hug him in my arms. That seems like yesterday and now he is a 2 year old toddler. Like the way he always call me (thou must always ask him to call me, he wont automatic one =p )'Yi Yi' loud and clear. =p
Just to share the video clip here.
http://vivibebe.multiply.com/video/item/166
http://vivibebe.multiply.com/video/item/167/Video_Montage_2_-_Rhys_1_to_2
0 comments:
Post a Comment