Wednesday, 11 February 2009

10th Feb DSLR camera

I have decided maybe it is really time for me to invest on a DSLR camera. I hope it wont be a white elephant.

The conversation between the bad and good angel in me.

Good angel: with a DSLR camera, i would be able to capture nice pictures of Ryann. I have been complaining about my canon ixus camera. (till now i still dun really know how to use them)

Bad angel: You never really bring your canon Ixus out. You haven been taking lots of pictures anyway. So by investing this camera is just a waste of money.

Good angel: But it is never too late to start a new hobby. I have always like to see nice pictures in my friend's blogs.

Bad angel: You must have a bit of talent to be able to get those effect. =( The amount of money can buy you that LV bag you wanted to buy.

Good angel: ARgh....

I have got a great price from Ah Wei but will most likely be waiting till Mar IT fair to decide if i am going to take up this hobby. Maybe i should talk to more people about DSLR. I know Sis have always wanted a DSLR but she will most likely ask me to save the money and splash cold water on me. =( ARgh.... Should i? Should i not?

The war continues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!!! I'm wif the good angel. Hee.
actually i was in a dilemma like u before. but i thought it will be good for me to explore the world of photography alongside with the growing up of my kids. there's alot to learn and time of cos is required.. but we can do it at our own pace. we can be kaki...motivating each other and keep the 'hobby' going... hw does that sounds?

Sin Yee said...

Count me in!

Serious, with a dslr, jus setting at auto will give much better results so dun worry abt not knowing how to use. When u take something u love, it will turn out beautiful!