We have decided to bring Ryann to the night safari since it is a rare chance that i took leave on Saturday. Although Ryann wasn't old enough to appreciate animals, it was still a great experience to visit the night safari once again. I have been there for numerous times.
We were looking around at the visitors counter when Ryann use his killer smile and wave at the staff behind the counter. That won him a free tiger book mark.
We had our dinner at the ulu ulu restaurant and Ryann was all anxious to go.
We walked the trails of the safari first. Halfway through the walking trails, he was already tired from all the running and walking.
He managed to get up close with a tiger. He saw zebras, lots of deers, babirusa, Otters, Marsh Birds and fishing cat. The rest of the animals were too far away. I doubt he was able to see them. I realized he was more interested with the leaves instead. Maybe botanic gardens will be my next choice.
I don't think he will be able to appreciate much of this trip but it was certainly a great trip for us.
Night safari's service is great. I have never experienced such hospitality from any other places before. Other then one setback which is they do not have a nappy changing area, the rest were just great. Price is at $32 for admission with tram ride. Slightly at the high side but with the type of service I've experienced, i have no complains.
I didn't really get any pictures of the animals because of poor lighting and poor camera. =( I am starting to think if a DSLR will do a better job. *Wink Wink
I love his smile. Always brighten up my days.
Cheeky looking boy.
All dressed up to go!

Yo yo Yo... Look Cool hor...

I like this picture. He got this precious moments face.

See his smiling face? He is so happy today.

Melting my heart...

Guess what he is looking at?? He is looking at the entrance of the zoo. There were tribal performance there too. Cant wait to go in...
Not the mirror... That's a tiger behind the glass panel! can you see the stripes?
Not the mirror... That's a tiger behind the glass panel! can you see the stripes?Super stoning face already... Good nite Ryann.



Running around the zebra. Full of energy...

2 comments:
SUPER BIG BOY ALREADY !!!
Hi Phoebe,
The picture looks so cute after your editing... :)
Post a Comment