Hi friends,
I have decided to stop blogging about GUG classes with immediate effect.
I am not sure how true it is but i heard that some parents feedback to GUG that i was blogging about the classes in detail in my blog. I do not have any friends who enrolled their kids in GUG thus i really do not know who feedback to them.
I cant think of any reason why they would mention my blog to the management but i do not think i have not cause any harm to anyone. If yes, everything was unintentional.
My purpose of this blog is to write down Ryann's growth and memories of funny incidents that happened to Ryann. One day when Ryann grows up, he will know alot more about what happen in the past. At the same time, we can share parenting tips and also update our friends and relatives about what's going on in our lives.Thus if my blog have caused you any form of discomfort, kindly stop reading it.
I respect the fact about the centre's copyright issues thus i will not blog about the songs etc. But however, i do reserve the rights to blog about my son's class. If anything i have blogged is bothering you, it is certainly unintentional. If you still have any other opinion about my blog, kindly leave me a comment directly or please leave my blog. Thanks.
I would hope that GUG will show their professionalism in treating my child with 'no extra attention' after this incident as what i have blogged was unintentional.
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment