Monday, 9 February 2009

7th Feb Amore's magical DnD 2009

We had our Dnd at M hotel this year and i really thank God for this chance to meet up with our frens and colleagues. Many companies cancelled their Dnd due to the current crisis and i am glad we are blessed.

I was appointed committee member for the 3rd year (I think or 4th, cant rem). It means many meetings and work to do while all others are enjoying. But I guess it was all worth it. The show ended with many thanks and positive comments. It leaves us feeling happy and appreciated. This year our committee members were just so amazing.





Coming 8 years with Amore was really a magical Journey. From a young gal who was rebellious and have a mind of her own transformed to who i am now. I never see myself staying with this company for so long but i am really glad i stayed on. Amore see my growth, my changes and groom me to who i am now. There were lots of unhappy, stressed and frustrating moments too but which company doesnt?





Together with our re branding campaign, we are moving Amore to the next level of success in Singapore.


Out new company vision - 'More than I am'


Mission - To Discover, Inspire and Fulfillment


Through the years in Amore, I discover a side of me i didnt know existed and i inspired many of my friends to start exercising and of course i find fulfillment in what i do and i know i have made a difference in someone else life. I never regretted joining Amore fitness


Other then winning the Lucky draw (I won a Cash card with $50 value), I was also awarded Outstanding Branch award for Bugis Junction. Thank God for the blessings. I will work hard for this year again.






For more pictures, visit my facebook.

2 comments:

Edison's Mum said...

Hi Phoebe,
Congrats... Your hard works paid off, and I can see that you are a very capable woman! :)

Jia you :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Phoebe, on your achievements!!! You are amazing!!