After 1 week of coughing and running nose, i have officially loss my voice today during training. Today i conducted the orientation training for some new employees. By the 2nd segment i already feel something funny. This is what i call occupation hazard.
I left my work place early today because i really need rest. When i reach Mum's place at 7 plus, Ryann is still eating his porridge. Ryann have been pretty lazy with biting recently and he will get easily distracted. I took over from Tri and switch off the cd player and off the tv. He didnt finish all his porridge but it was already quite a big bowl.
Some updates about Ryann.
Ryann saw Rhys hugging mum and he got jealous. So he went over and started pushing Rhys away. After numerous times of 'No', he still ignored me. That got me real mad. I pulled him away and tell him he cant do that and smack his hand to warn him. This thick skin baby continue to run towards Rhys and started to push him with both hands. I carried him up immediately and he started crying even before i raise my hands to smack his hands. As usual, he threw his tantrums and started kicking and screaming at his top of his voice but i just ignored him. I carried him into the room and make him stand next to the wall and i told him to cry all he want. Soon he was crying and leaning on my shoulder.And i told him he cant do that. Once he stopped, he ran back to the living room to look for my maid. This time round, he didnt push Rhys but kept squeezing in between and sat down on my maid's lap quietly.
I am starting to feel the terrible twos prelude. I hope i will have the wisdom to handle Ryann.
Thursday, 19 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
1 comments:
rest more and take more fluids.
hope u get well soon
Post a Comment