One week of road shows are almost killing me. Everyday, from morning till almost 11pm when I leave office, I was talking non-stop. No off days for me due to the road show. By the time I am home, Ryann was already asleep. You can imagine how tired am I. But this whole week was a week of super abounding grace from God to me. Very blessed week I had.
On Sunday night, Ryann had fever suddenly and coughing spells. We didn’t really sleep well last night, as he was really feeling very uncomfortable.
Brought him to Doc Tan this evening for Neb. Phew... This haze is getting irritating. But I am trusting God for his divine healing powers.
p/s: Ryann was flipping thru his number books and when he saw the number 8, he said 'eh', number 9, he said 'nine nine nine' (must say many times kind) and number 10, he said 'te te'. So glad to hear him talking finally. =p
Monday, 13 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment