Friday, 24 July 2009

23rd July Rhys might has contacted chicken pox virus

My nephew Rhys might has contacted chicken pox virus from his childcare despite having taken the vaccine jab. Spots started showing on his body and neck. He is not allowed to go to school and thus would be at mum's place. My new maid and Ryann have yet to take any chicken pox jab before and thus tomorrow Hubby will take childcare leave to take care of Ryann. However, it is really impossible for us to take full 2 weeks leave if Rhys really got chicken pox, as my sis will be putting Rhys at my mum's place for sure.

However, I really have to thank God for preparing me for this incident.
Firstly, my hubby's CCL application was not self-initiated but scheduled by the company. Just in time for Ryann to be at home instead.

Secondly, I have been listening to this power sermon of Pastor Prince and he said that instead of asking God to heal us when we have lying symptoms of illness, God has something better for us. That is real protection against any disease, germs and virus and they can’t even touch us. We are immune due to the sacrifice of Christ Jesus. So instead of praying for healing every time Ryann is sick, I started giving thanks to God for protecting our family from any illness, diseases and germs. I had peace in my heart as I know 'Surely God will deliver us ' (Psalms 91).

Thirdly, I have been meditating on Romans 8:2 for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. This was my MSN greeting message for a couple of days already.

Fourthly, I usually don't bring my bible out but these 2 days I brought along my bible with no apparent reason why. Today when I heard that Rhys might get chicken pox, immediately I pray for protection and for the peace in my heart. I took out my bible and started reading Romans 8:2 and Psalms 91.

All these add together with a stronger faith and the God of peace was with me. I know Ryann would be well protected by His angels. Just like how God protected Boyz's kids when his elder daughter got chicken pox too. Just like how God protected Ryann during our last Malaysia trip. I am feeling so blessed. Thank God for your protection and love.

0 comments: