Saturday, 4 July 2009

3rd July Cry baby Ryann

Kitchen is one of his favorite play areas. He loves the drawers there. He will open them up and start to play with those kitchen utensils such as roller etc. We will always have to drag him out of the kitchen.

First time, he was as usual trying to open all the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen. We tried to ask him to go out, he just ignore us. Then mum went to carry him up and he tried to struggle. I hit the table with the net (for scooping gold fish) against the table and sort of shocked him. He started to give me that 'going to cry' face and the 'du du' lips. Mum carried him out of the kitchen.

Second time, he ran to the kitchen again and started playing with the cabinets. I went in with that net and hit it against the table again. This time little dare devil was not afraid anymore. I held his hand and tried to get him out of the kitchen. I think he might be thinking that I would hit him. Soon, he started crying.
Cry baby! So smart, know how to use crying method.

Carried him up in my arms, he was still crying. The thing about Ryann's crying episodes are that he will shut his eyes tight and nothing you can do to distract him. But he can just stop instantly too. He stopped for a while and ran to daddy for help. After a little while, I called for him to come over which he did. Sitting on my lap, I asked him nicely why he is not listening to me? Before I could continue my question, he started crying again.

Dunno wan to laugh or be angry with him. But indeed his reactions were very funny la.

0 comments: