I went over to mum's place in the morning, as Winnie (new maid) was alone at home with dad. Mum need to go to do some marketing and Winnie has yet to master the art of carrying dad from the bed to the wheelchair. She does not know how to coax dad to eat his medicine too.
Ryann as usual rejecting her most of the time and at times I see him going into every single room which I guess could be looking for Tri.
All was fine until it is almost time to cook for Ryann but she still have yet to prepare the meat and stuff. I ask her to prepare mee sua for Ryann. She just nodded but did nothing. I guessed she doesn't understand me so I demonstrated to her. Bring the meat from the freezer and soak the bag in water to de-freeze it. With my half past six Malay language, she managed to understand about the meat part.
While waiting for the meat to de-froze, I decided to cook myself instant noodles too. So I started cooking and Winnie assisted me. When I am done with my cooking. She started putting Ryann on the highchair as she had intention to feed Ryann with Maggi Mee! I didn't know how to react but I wanted to laugh. When I told her that the instant noodles are not for Ryann, she gave me this very blur look. So end up I cook for Ryann myself with her watching me.
Language is a big issue right now. I hope she will pick things up faster and able to relieve mum from the house chores soon. It is either she picks up English or I would have to pick up bahasa melayu. Anyone can help me?
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment