Nowadays, Ryann will say 'no' to us. Although not very clear but he got the message across clearly.
We have been rejected numerous times whenever he refuses to listen to us. He will say 'no no no' and push us away. Phew. Terrible Twos prelude coming.
Whenever we switch off the DVD player, he will start stamping his feet on the floor like fast marching. I can imagine if one day we refuse to buy him the things that he wanted he would most likely just do that or even roll on the floor. Now I can totally understand why those parents would rather walk away and let them cry.
Nowadays, he will even switch on the DVD himself if he can’t get my attention.
God, please give me all the wisdom I need!
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
1 comments:
Good that Ryann is starting to say his first words already. Jordan is still not progressing much in speech leh ... he used to say "pen" for "open" but I don't hear it anymore. =(
Post a Comment