We were slightly late today for class as it was raining outside. I always got to struggle every Sunday from home to church at suntec then back home fetch Ryann and back to suntec again for class. By the time class started, I am already very exhausted physically. Simply no energy to chase after Ryann. Today was much better as Teacher Russell is back.
As usual during songs segment, he went round high five with every one. Feel very happy that he starts to socialize though he is not talking yet. He understands the teachers at times. Example: when asked to sit down on the mat, he will sit down (for only 5 seconds la) then get up again. He still runs around the place during the zoo bag segment. I tried my best to distract him but it doesn’t work for him. We introduced alligator, apple, arrow and anchovies. He showed interest when the teachers were drawing an apple on their hands. When teacher Wei introduced arrow, we were asked to move towards the direction of the arrow and thus he enjoyed it too. I thought the word 'anchovies' is too much for them. I don't even use this word myself. We call them 'ikan bilies'.
Ryann managed to be able to pronounce the phonics sound of the letter 'F' together with the action as well. New achievement. Well-done Ryann. So far, he managed to learn 6 phonics sound and 15 letter actions from GUG. He recognizes all the A-Z and 1-20.
Today's project is to do a special fish tank. Ryann was asked to put 3 anchovies into the bag and 3 small pieces of seaweed. He put in some confetti as well. Teacher Wei will go round to pour the water, which was previously mixed with blue food coloring, and this is what we have got at the end of the day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment