Sunday, 19 July 2009

19th July Ryann's super attachment with Tri

We went for class as usual and all went well until the artwork segment. Teacher Russell and Teacher Wei were introducing the word 'coil'. The kids were required to paint the 'coil paper plate' and stick a little feather at the end of it. Before we could even finish painting, Ryann had got paint on his face, his clothes and hands. Thank God for non-toxic paint.

Ryann was able to match all the cards he was given without any guidance. Instead of always guiding him along, I leave him to explore on his own.
He is not talking much yet thus I try to refrain using the actions while doing the Zoophonics cards, hopefully it will encourage him to talk.

At night, Ryann started throwing tantrums. Cries at the slightest things. He was so attached to Tri that got me worried that next week when she goes back to Indo, how would he react? Even mum said that he is too attached to Tri already.

I was trying to comfort Ryann on one occasion. Ryann was in my arms while crying and Tri attempted to carry him away, which was stopped by me of cos. Not that I am trying to be rude or what, but I really do not want her to be the one giving the comfort. If I continue to allow this thing to happen, when she go back to Indo next week, the new maid will have a hard time handling Ryann and same goes to me too.
Really relying on God for these issues. Praying hard on that.

0 comments: