Finally all the sleepless nights are over! Ryann is feeling much better now. Thank God for healing him and blessing him with great restful sleep. I saw immediate miracles of blessings and I am really thankful for that.
My new maid will be arriving next Tuesday. Tri will go back on Saturday. It is a pity cos I really thank God for her patience in taking care of Ryann. However, her season is over and I do not think she have the 'heart' to serve us anymore.
One thing I really learn is to try not to let your maid talk to other maids. They start comparing their salaries or welfare. They will start to request more things because their 'friends' got them, forgetting that those terms were agreed upon in their own contract.
We have always treated her with utmost respect of privacy. She has a room by herself. She can eat and cook all she wants. Things that she asked for, we give. Things that she need, we buy. We pay for her Pre-paid card every month. We pay her salary on time. We always agree to her request to advance her pay.
(Tri when Ryann is 6 mths old)
But how we ended our employment relationship was really not what I expected. A mixture of disappointment and uncertainty. Disappointed to hear what she said and ask for. Uncertain if we are able to find a new maid to be able to handle dad and the kids. But thank God for his blessings. We found a new maid. Not experienced but was the best among all we could find and she even pass her test on her first attempt. So I am trusting God that she is God's answer to my prayers.
Will update more on Tuesday. Praying hard. Hopefully Ryann can adapt to the new maid.
0 comments:
Post a Comment